[arch-releng] talking arch wiki needs an update

me B me at ericbakker.info
Mon Jun 8 05:51:31 UTC 2020

Dear David,

I am not aware whats going on and what your question is.
Because of your question, I am trying to login to unsubscribe .
But no login details i use, work.

This email address (mailto:me at ericbakker.info) will not work anymore in the near future. Will that solve the situation ?

But in the first place i don't know what is happening with you and the emails you get from me ?

Sorry for the situation. If you have the power, delete me from the list.
Unsubscribing is not possible for me at the moment.

I hope i have informed you enough. Sorry for the situation.

Best Regards,

Eric

---- Op zo, 07 jun 2020 23:10:29 +0200 David Runge <mailto:dave at sleepmap.de> schreef ----

Hi Erik,

On 2020-06-07 19:44:55 (+0200), erikrefner--- via arch-releng wrote:
> PLEASE REMOVE ME FROM YOUR MAILNG-LIST !!!!

I have already written to you off-list. Did you not receive my previous
e-mail?

Please follow this link and unsubscribe yourself:
https://lists.archlinux.org/options/arch-releng

Best,
David

--