[arch-security] Division of Labor

Billy McCann thebillywayne at gmail.com
Mon Mar 10 23:41:17 EDT 2014

Salutations and Felicitations!

The arch-security ML is a great idea.

I'd like to help, but I'm not sure where I'm best placed.  I have time to
watch a couple of mailing lists for security announcements.

But I feel I need to know who is doing what, so that I'm not duplicating
someone else's work, a sort of division of labor.

If we all take a ML or two, share what we're doing, then we'll divide the
labor and be more efficient at keeping Arch secure.

What think ye?

BW

Billy Wayne McCann, Ph.D.
Google+ <https://plus.google.com/+BillyWayneMcCann>
PGP Key <http://pgp.mit.edu/pks/lookup?op=get&search=0x223A2CAA56146040>
irc://irc.freenode.net:bwayne

MzM0LTcwMy0wMTIyCg== | base64 -d

"A rich man will always desire what his wealth cannot acquire." ~ Faust
(Goethe)