[arch-security] Division of Labor

RbN r.b.n at riseup.net
Mon Mar 17 16:46:34 EDT 2014

> I just created a page to track CVE for 2014 (if it gets too long, we will
> split it later) : https://wiki.archlinux.org/index.php/CVE-2014

I've add a column 'status' to quickly know the status of the vulnerability.

I also would like to see every CVE monitored in the table (even those Arch is
not vulnerable to), to be able to quickly know if someone else took care of
checking of Arch was vulnerable or not.

So if you are a member of the CVE monitoring team, please fill the table with
every CVE you deal with.

If you are a dev, that would be nice of you to do the same when you a updating
a package and the related changelog is mentioning some CVE.

The only aim of that is to keep track of every CVE and to know if someone else
already took care of it and thus, not spend time for nothing.

Thanks

RbN