[arch-security] strange netstat connections after having opened Firefox

cspence at unomaha.edu cspence at unomaha.edu
Fri Dec 4 20:48:22 UTC 2015

I may also suggest leveraging auditd to track what processes are attempting to establish network connections if you want to specifically pin down the source of all your closed connections. Note that this will eat up a lot of log space quickly if you use it for more than a reasonable span of time. At the very least, this will help you determine what network activity is part of the expected baseline if hardening and monitoring is your goal.