[arch-women] New mailing list

Dolores Portalatin meskarune at archwomen.org
Tue Jan 20 09:11:12 UTC 2015

Spelling out ERLANG with code is pretty ingenious and the comments are
funny too.

It reminds of of the mouse's tale in chapter 3 of Alice's Adventures in
Wonderland. The poem is a tale told by a mouse, shaped like a tail on
the page, written in tail-rhyme structure, with each stanza shaped like
a mouse with a tail when it's formatted normally.