[arch-women] project start pages and admin pages

tigrmesh tigrmesh at archwomen.org
Sun May 3 16:08:55 UTC 2015

Sounds great to me.

tigrmesh

---- On Fri, 24 Apr 2015 20:53:10 -0700 fsckd<fsckdaemon at gmail.com> wrote ----

Hello,

In past meetings people have emphasized the importance of having
pages for newcomers, outside observers and potential sponsors.
We also need to keep internal notes for people working on the
projects. Keeping these notes on the same pages intended for
newcomers would only confuse newcomers and would clutter the
notes intended for project participants.

I propose a project start page should give an overview. It is
for people not familiar with the project to learn what it is
about and how to participate. Internal administrative notes
should be on a separate admin page.

:start - describe the project, history, how it helps further
 aw's goals, how to participate
:admin - administrative page, to-do list, notes on procedures
 and common periodic tasks

classroom:start would be moved to classroom:admin.
mentorship:start and internships:start would stay where they are.
mentorship:admin and internships:admin would be created new.

How does that sound?

fsckd

Projects:
https://archwomen.org/wiki/projects:classroom:start