[arch-women] todo tags

fsckd fsckdaemon at gmail.com
Tue May 12 16:07:47 UTC 2015

meskarune wrote:
> I think this is a good idea. We could have "open", "closed" "wontfix" and "important" tags to help organize todo items.
>
> - meskarune

Ok, done. Here are the changes I made.

New tags:
important - If a task has higher importance than normal. Close these as soon as possible.
critical - A task which must be completed immediately. If you tag something as critical, please let us know on IRC.

Renamed tags:
todo_issue -> todo
todo -> open
closed -> wontfix

The tag "wontfix" sounds a little harsh but I think it is clearer than "closed". Temper with a good description why a task won't be completed.

We should find or make a script to rename tags. It is not fun to do it manually.

fsckd

Original proposal: