[arch-women] Meeting minutes and log from the November Arch Women IRC meeting are posted

krosos krosos at autistici.org
Mon Nov 2 09:18:52 UTC 2015

tigrmesh:
> Hi all,
>
> The minutes and log from the 42nd Arch Women IRC meeting on November 1, 2015 are posted.  Links to them are at [1].
>
> Lots of exciting things coming up: classes in C programming and in bash scripting and coreutils basics, choosing a new blog engine, organizing teams to distribute effort, and more.  And the arch women wiki cleanup.
>
> Remember all are welcome to participate.
>
> -t
>
> [1] https://archwomen.org/wiki/meetings:2015_november

I was at a talk yesterday, so I couldn't make it.
Additional notes after reading the log:

If I get the signal today from a friend, I have to write an easy
accessible how-to guide for xmpp,irc,telnet,etc software for PSYC.

I am sure this will be easy to adapt for the wiki, and more understandable.
There's more to be gained other than connection with more clients.
As I don't use anything other than IRC clients now, but I will fill the
wiki of the other project with notes for common mobile and desktop clients.

--
--anonymiss

Email is public. Talk to me in private:
  http://loupsycedyglgamf.onion/anonymiss/
  irc://loupsycedyglgamf.onion:67/anonymiss
  https://psyced.org:34443/anonymiss/

If you want Email-like conversation, use bitmessage:
  www(vcard): http://krosos.sdf.org/
  bitmessage: BM-2cSj8qEigE3CMaLU3CwPZf7T3LvzvnttsC