[arch-women] Writers welcome

tigrmesh tigrmesh at archwomen.org
Mon Oct 12 17:14:52 UTC 2015

Hello list,

Arch Women needs someone who likes to write.  You may have noticed a lack of activity on our blog and on this list.  It's because we're not writers.  Things like blog posts and emails to the arch women list with links of interest to women in tech, and announcements of classes and such would be awesome.  Twitter, same thing.  You don't need to be "technical" to participate in Open Source [1].

If you're an Arch user who is interested in encouraging women to use Arch Linux, this is a great way to participate.

[1] https://archwomen.org/wiki/contributing-to-open-source