[arch-women] Great Wiki Cleanup

fsckd fsckdaemon at gmail.com
Tue Jan 12 04:27:29 UTC 2016

> Ni* <niasterisk at grrlz.net> writes:
>
>> Dolores Portalatin <meskarune at archwomen.org> writes:
>>
>>> We need to discuss and plan "the great wiki cleanup". Our wiki is
>>> sorta all over the place and it should be a bit more organized. Pages
>>> need to be marked as stubs placed into the right name spaces. I
>>> thought I'd get the ball rolling with planning on the mailing list. :)
>>
>> I haven't been around for some time, was there a decision on namespaces?
>> If knowing the desired new structure would help in fixing and marking,
>> it would be good to add this to the thread too.
>
> Alright, I guess I have found the new structure, somehow..
> is it the WIP at https://archwomen.org/wiki/projects:start ?

That was just one proposal for organizing projects. That is still in
discussion. The wiki namespace structure is a different topic and can
be seen here:
https://archwomen.org/wiki/start?do=index

The purpose of this wiki project is to improve navigation. Namespaces
are part of the discussion. Other means of navigation should also be
considered, such as tags, lists, summary pages, and so on.

fsckd