[arch-women] Take the #HappinessPacketChallenge next week!

Justin W. Flory jflory7 at gmail.com
Sat Apr 8 09:04:00 UTC 2017

Hey everyone,

I wanted to challenge everyone in the Arch Linux Women community to join
me next week in the #HappinessPacketChallenge!

    https://blog.justinwflory.com/2017/04/happiness-packets-challenge/

Happiness Packets are like thank-you cards for open source users or
contributors. You can send a packet to anyone for anything. Your message
can be as short or as long as you like. You can put your name on your
message or you can keep it totally anonymous.

So, what is the #HappinessPacketChallenge? I challenge you to do the
following: write at least one Happiness Packet (or more!) every day for
one week. At a minimum, this is only seven times where you say “thank
you” to someone else in open source. Of course, you can send more if you
want to.

You can find more details in the blog post linked above. I hope everyone
will help spread some positivity through the open source community next
week!

--
Cheers,
Justin W. Flory