[arch-women] Job Board

Dolores Portalatin meskarune at archwomen.org
Sat Feb 11 19:21:18 UTC 2017

I'd like to discuss the idea of having a jobs board. The board would
list jobs from women friendly tech companies and generate a little cash
for Arch Women. The free software foundation has something similar as an
example: https://www.fsf.org/resources/jobs

I'd like to hear people's thoughts on the pros and cons for this, if its
something we should look into doing and how it should be done if we
decide to go that route.

I want to make sure we are vetting any companies that contact us so only
high quality postings from good places are posted. Maybe with some
criteria like having anti-harassment policies and being LGBTQ friendly.