[arch-women] Inquiry about research paper

A. Mani a.mani.cms at gmail.com
Wed Feb 22 00:30:26 UTC 2017

On Tue, Feb 21, 2017 at 4:46 AM, Jaewon Choi via arch-women
<arch-women at lists.archlinux.org> wrote:
> Hello, my name is Irvin Choi I am student from Dwight School Seoul, and I am
> writing a extended essay within IB (ibo.org) curriculum research paper about
> systemd, service manager for Linux/GNU operating system. There are few
> questions that I would like to ask to broaden my understanding regarding
> systemd, and I would like to kindly ask you to answer them to best of your
> ability.
>
> It is very important for my research paper, as the research paper plays huge
> role in my high school curriculum and possibly my future. I would like to
> mention that, I may use your questions on the research paper for credibility
> purposes.

You must do more background study for your study/survey.
See LWN ( lwn.net ) for many discussions on systemd, its merits and demerits.
Try and form your questionnaire from that

> Here are the questions (please consider explaining your answers and avoid
> short answers):

On a technical topic like this your questions should encourage short answers.

Best

A Mani

Prof(Miss) A Mani
CU, ASL, AMS, ISRS, CLC, CMS, IEEE