[arch-women] Diversity & Inclusion in Open Source

Emma Irwin eirwin at mozilla.com
Tue Feb 6 15:54:27 UTC 2018

Hello again,

On February 28th, we're hosting our first 'D&I in Open Source Community
Call'
<https://medium.com/@sunnydeveloper/new-diversity-inclusion-in-open-source-community-call-52d01324e0a9>,
where we will share the survey results (will also post a blog shortly
after), including what we learned building it.  The call itself we hope to
run every 3 weeks, to encourage cross-project collaboration - I'm also
going to look at adding value like expert speakers to the call  - but the
first one is to get a sense of what would be valuable for others.  Would
love to see someone from your group attend!

Thanks,

-Emma

--
Emma Irwin