[arch-women] Introducing the FSFE Women

Antje Kazimiers ntj at allesjetzt.net
Mon Oct 25 16:07:48 UTC 2021

Dear Arch Women,

I like to introduce to you a women-centric group in open source and
tech, which has been founded in spring this year, the FSFE Women:

We meet once in a month online in a BigBlueButton room to discuss topics
of information technology, especially related to free software and
aspects of being a woman* in IT and programming. You are very welcome to
join the group! If you like, you can sign up for our mailing list and
participate in our gatherings, which we announce on the list:

The core of the group is based in Europe, so meetings take place during
the week in the evening hours of CET, if that's a concern. We are
non-binary and transgender friendly. This is our team site:

https://wiki.fsfe.org/Teams/Women

To my person, I am Antje Kazimiers, a computer scientist working in the
field of CS education from Dresden, Germany. I am an Arch Linux and
Ubuntu user, and the coordinator of the FSFE Women. I like to deepen my
understanding of Linux and free software and therefore like to meet
women* who are engaged in these tech communities.

Hope to meet you soon!

Best,
Antje