[aur-dev] Moved from [aur-general] non-http aur access

Ángel Velásquez angvp at archlinux.com.ve
Mon Aug 18 13:05:12 EDT 2008

> Also, this discussion might be more appropriate in aur-dev.
> There isn't any good full featured non web access to AUR.

Well, moved ;).

Anyway, i'd like to see a diagram or something of what you propose Loui, what protocol you pretend to use? i think in find a way to integrate some tool for versioning (cvs,svn,git,mercurial,darcs <insert your favorite here>), in a way to revert changes etc, so you have to think in security imho.

I'd like the main idea but i *have* to see more to trust in a different way ;)

Cheers

--
Angel Velásquez
angvp @ irc.freenode.net