[aur-dev] AUR-dev

Callan Barrett wizzomafizzo at gmail.com
Tue Aug 26 22:51:39 EDT 2008

On Tue, Aug 26, 2008 at 5:13 AM, sevenfourk <sevenfourk at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi!
> Just did ukrainian translation for AUR web interface. So here it is.

This looks fine to me, unless Loui gets to it first I'll have a proper
test of it and apply it to the testing branch when I get home. A
couple of points, I don't think we use hacker.php anymore so we should
probably delete that and the files relating to it, same goes with the
timeout page and I don't think it's necessary to translate the
template file and the test file.

Thanks very much for your patch, should be applied in a few hours.

--
Callan Barrett