[aur-dev] AUR-dev

sevenfourk sevenfourk at gmail.com
Wed Aug 27 10:15:08 EDT 2008

2008/8/27 Callan Barrett <wizzomafizzo at gmail.com>

> No wonder this looked a bit weird. It looks like you've made the patch
> for the master branch? If you want to get this applied you need to
> write the translation for the testing branch. Since this is a
> translation I don't think I can edit it myself so it applies, I have
> no idea how the translation system has changed or how many strings
> have changed since the last update.
> Also for future reference don't add end php tags to the files, they're
> not in there for a reason.
> --
> Callan Barrett

I update the git and switched to to testing branch. Well i did all like on
wiki page. So this updated patch. I'm not sure, but i have less files than
other languges do. Maybe this wrong, not sure. But did all like on wiki.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <http://archlinux.org/pipermail/aur-dev/attachments/20080827/d18aa62d/attachment.htm>
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: 0019-New-Ukrainian-translation-for-AUR.patch.gz
Type: application/x-gzip
Size: 5836 bytes
Desc: not available
URL: <http://archlinux.org/pipermail/aur-dev/attachments/20080827/d18aa62d/attachment.bin>

More information about the aur-dev mailing list