[aur-dev] Proposal: AUR bug fix release

Simo Leone simo at archlinux.org
Wed Feb 27 23:23:05 EST 2008

On Wed, Feb 27, 2008 at 10:53:11PM -0500, Loui wrote:
> Hey guys. It seems a few little bugs are popping up in AUR. Would it
> be a good idea to do just a few little patches on the master branch
> and release 1.5.1? We could do this so that the users have a little
> better interface while we get into the heavy testing development.
>
> Things that could use fixing:
> 1. JSON
> 2. Search results out of order. FS#9615
> 3. Problems searching orphans. [1]
> 4. Wrong search link for versioned dependencies. FS#8622
> 5. Updated logo.
> 6. ?
>
> I know we already have patches for 1 and 2. Items 3 and 4 are pretty
> trivial as well. So what do you think?

New logo was in testing branch last weekish, so we've got 5 done too.

And yes, I think this is a good idea. Let's get these together and
*glances at calendar* i could push it out tonight or tomorrow night.
Sorry i've been a bit behind applying patches, school's keepin me busy
this week, they're all flagged in my inbox for applying.

-S