[aur-dev] t60-fancontrold

Callan Barrett wizzomafizzo at gmail.com
Sat Jul 19 05:53:03 EDT 2008

On Sat, Jul 19, 2008 at 5:20 PM, Michael Schönbeck
<Michael at schoenbeck.de> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I have updated the t60-fancontrold package, because the current PKBUILD
> does not work. But I don't know what to do now. In
> http://wiki.archlinux.org/index.php/Arch_Packaging_Standards I found,
> that I should not submit it, when there is allready a maintainer. And
> if I am unshure what to do, I should post to this list.
>
> So, here I am.
>
> You can find the files of my package on this site.
> http://pub.7bf.de/~thoand/archlinux/t60-fancontrold/
>
> mike

First, next time you have a question like this it is better to put it
on the aur-general mailing list, it has more subscribers and more
people that can help you.

You'll have to just email the maintainer about the package and see if
he can update it or something, if you're unable to contact him you can
then email a request to the aur-general list to have the package
orphaned by a TU so you can adopt it.

--
Callan Barrett