[aur-dev] Proposal: AUR bug fix release

Loui louipc.ist at gmail.com
Mon Mar 17 14:35:47 EDT 2008

On Mon, 17 Mar 2008 02:53:09 -0500
Simo Leone <simo at archlinux.org> wrote:
> You've got impeccable timing. Happy spring break ;)
> Patches applied and pushed to testing branch tonight.
> aur.neotuli.net is running that branch. If nobody breaks it by tomorrow,
> I'll push it live.

> *sigh* if we nicknamed AUR releases, I might name this one "guilt-trip".

Orphans searching seems to be broken on your test site, but is working
fine on mine when I'm running the same testing branch. It might have
something to do with the database. AURMaintainer vs. Maintainer or
something. I'm looking into it.

Hey don't be so hard on yourself. Just let us know what's up.
Happy St. Patty's and Cheers ;)