[aur-dev] AUR - Patch

Simo Leone simo at archlinux.org
Sat Mar 22 04:49:55 EDT 2008

On Sat, Mar 22, 2008 at 01:14:25AM +0100, BaSh wrote:
> Hi ML,
> I've make a patch for AUR.
> I've added a button to see out-of-date's package and I've fixed the mode to
> view the packages: It doesn't lost the sorting mode when moving to the next
> (or previous) page.
> This is the patch, it speaks better than me :P
> Please examine it, ask questions, tell what I need to change to
> improve it etc.

Code looks fine. One thing I don't like is adding another GET variable,
but there isn't really a better way. Also adding another button to the
UI isn't the prettiest thing in the world.

I'm gonna hold off on applying this just yet, in case someone thinks of
a better way of doing it. Otherwise I'll push it after this release.

-S