[aur-dev] Ghost comment notifications

Sebastian Nowicki sebnow at gmail.com
Tue May 6 12:17:20 EDT 2008

On 06/05/2008, at 11:25 PM, Timm Preetz wrote:

> On Tue, 2008-05-06 at 22:53 +0800, Sebastian Nowicki wrote:
>>
>> I have received two of these so far, is there a bug in AUR? I don't
>> know whether comments have actually been posted to a package of
>> mine,
>> or these are just blanks.
>
> I also get that sometimes.
>
> I guess the poster deletes the comments before I read it.
>
> Would maybe be good to have the comment in the mail, so that nothing
> gets hidden/lost....

There's no ID in the URL for the package, or package names in the
email subject and body. If that is the case then there must be some
weird caching going on, and the email shouldn't be set anyway. I'm not
really sure what could cause this, but I haven't really looked into
the scripts that send these emails either.

--
Sebastian Nowicki