[aur-dev] Patch: Who voted on a Prosal

Angel Velásquez angvp at archlinux.com.ve
Tue Feb 10 02:56:52 EST 2009

On Wed, Feb 11, 2009 at 3:16 AM, Andrea Scarpino <andrea at archlinux.org> wrote:
> 2009/2/10 Angel Velásquez <angvp at archlinux.com.ve>:
>> The idea of this patch is to know who voted on a proposal, not "not to
>> know who voted for that", the vote should be secret.
> [cut]
>> Comments?
> But with this patch we can know for who voted the first TU.
> (one vote, one TU who voted = 1 + 1 = 2)

Not at all, first vote always be YES, it's a thing about, being all
the day presing refresh and have the luck to see who vote on a moment
and take separated statistics..

> also I don't think this could help us...

Well, I explained reasons about why I do think is useful, but I know
that won't be useful at the eyes of others.

Thanks for your comments.

--
Angel Velásquez
angvp @ irc.freenode.net