[aur-dev] FS#12791 - Faster navigation withing package search listing by page numbers

Gergely Imreh imrehg at gmail.com
Sun Jan 18 04:21:39 EST 2009

Hi,

   I attach two proposed patches (one functional, one aesthetic) for
the above feature request.
   The first one adds page numbering functionality to the
pkg_search_results template. The second one switches the order of the
"Legend" field and the "Showing results: ...", since it seem to make
more sense like that if there's page numbering.
   Let  me know what you think of it, or if it should be implemented
in another way. I only checked it with operating the site with the
current buttons (search, more, less), no manual setting of the
parameters in the URL.

   Cheers,
        Greg