[aur-dev] [Less]/[More] buttons

Gergely Imreh imrehg at gmail.com
Fri Jan 23 01:10:48 EST 2009

Hi,

  I noticed that after the page number navigation I sent in was
included, the [Less]/[More] buttons were removed from the template.
  I think I meant my change to supplement the way people can navigate,
not replace. When you are looking for something specific, then the
page numbers can be useful. On the other hand when someone is just
browsing through a lot of results (e.g. checking all the orphan
packages which one to adopt), then the [less]/[more] buttons are
useful, since they always stay at the same position. Thus while
navigating, one does not have to move the mouse, just
PgDown...PgDown...Click (repeat).
  Since it we already have to code to make it work, I propose to put
them back on the site.
  What do you think? The removal as based on purely aesthetic choice,
or was there anything else behind it?

  Cheers,
           Greg