[aur-dev] Updated AUR translation of zh_CN

Mod Gao mod.gao at gmail.com
Fri Jul 10 10:04:14 EDT 2009

And there is a problem that all string in AUR homepage (aur.archlinux.org)
are not shown in translation_tool, i use it to generate a English template
for sync and translate, i think this is a bug. And other languages have
these string translated (i think they are translated when the lang files are
seperated at 2008 and then just merged to a .po). anyway, it's easy for me
to check them from other .po file and sync to zh_CN.