[aur-dev] Putting php 5.3 into [testing]?

Pierre Schmitz pierre at archlinux.de
Thu Jul 16 10:05:58 EDT 2009

Hi all,

are thee any big rebuilds planned? Otherwise I would like to put version 5.3
of PHP into testing. There is still an issue with suhosin but this way people
would have more time to check their scripts.

We should also make sure that our Scripts (like AUR) work with the new PHP
version. I could help here if there are problems.

The good thing is that we don't provide packages with php scripts; so from our
side everything is fine. ;-) But seriously: this version has great potential
to break lots of especially very old PHP scripts.

Pierre

--

Pierre Schmitz, http://users.archlinux.de/~pierre