[aur-dev] Moving the AUR/community

Loui Chang louipc.ist at gmail.com
Thu Jun 25 00:17:37 EDT 2009

On Wed 24 Jun 2009 13:53 -0500, Aaron Griffin wrote:
> Hey all,
> This is part informational, and part not.
> We have a donated server from SevenL networks that has sat mostly
> unused up until now. What we would like to do is more the AUR and
> community on to that machine, so that TUs can get real (limited) shell
> accounts and the people managing this side of the project get a bit
> more control.
> As far as I know, things are almost ready to go, but what we need to
> do is setup a good time to "freeze" the AUR and community so we can
> switch over the DNS and change checkout locations.
> Once this is complete, we can move forward with switching community to
> SVN and using the official dbscripts for managing the repo. This way
> you guys can get your own testing repo too!
> Sooo... the list, as I see it:
> * Decide on a date and time for the move
> * Get SSH keys from all TUs
> * Switch DNS over
> * Disable the AUR/community on gerolde
> Anything I'm missing? Suggestions as to a good date?

I've pushed and tagged a new stable AUR release for the occaision.

More information about the aur-dev mailing list