[aur-dev] feed/rss refactor

elij elij.mx at gmail.com
Fri Oct 23 23:02:00 EDT 2009

Imported my work into a github project.
Posting it if anyone is interested in it.
http://github.com/cactus/aur

upstream-clean tracks the arch-project github aur.git repo.

Kind of neat to see some of the graphs on the project that github
provides, at any rate.
The impact[1] graph is pretty cool, if nothing else.

[1]: http://github.com/cactus/aur/graphs/impact