[aur-dev] [PATCH] Serbian translation for AUR

Terzić Slobodan githzerai06 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 28 19:25:50 EDT 2009


I've made Serbian translation for AUR, you can find patch in attached archive.
Please merge.

Also, it seems I've found a bug in translation_tool script, as it doesn't 
extract all messages.
During a local test I saw that other translations have a lot more translatabe 
messages than translation_tool gave me, so I had to compare sr.po to other 
translation files and add missing strings manually.
Dunno what happened, maybe it was me doing something wrong. :/

Thank you for your time.

Best regards,
Slobodan Terzić
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: 0001-Serbian-translation-for-AUR.tar.gz
Type: application/x-compressed-tar
Size: 6148 bytes
Desc: not available
URL: <http://mailman.archlinux.org/pipermail/aur-dev/attachments/20090929/7fcf4b25/attachment.bin>

More information about the aur-dev mailing list