[aur-dev] Fixed FS#12681

psykal at gulli.com psykal at gulli.com
Wed Mar 10 12:04:59 EST 2010

Am 10.03.2010 17:16, schrieb Andrea Scarpino:
> On Wednesday 10 March 2010 17:00:27 Laszlo Papp wrote:
>> I think it's ok, Loui will review it from here as well, and other
>> contributors can do it too.
> Maybe I did not understand the point here, but I think the patch is wrong.
>
> Why did you add an hidden field? And, do we really need 2 checkbox? One is
> enough.
> The empty() checks are fine.

I added the hidden field, cause of the IDs array in the
"html/packages.php". I don't want to change too many thinks, so others
don't have to change their scripts like aurvote or somethink linke this.
If i only use one checkbox, i have to change more of the scripts like:
-add in the packages.php

   if($_POST['do_Notify']=="On")
     $output = pkg_notify($atype, $ids);
   else
     $output = pkg_notify($atype, $ids, False);

I'm a bit afraid to change too much and I don't really know what depends
on some variables or Requests.

If there is only one radiobutton, you can't use the function
do_UnNotify. If You like to use only one checkbox, i would like to make
a patch.

greets Psykal