[aur-dev] AUR update

Loui Chang louipc.ist at gmail.com
Sat Oct 2 22:38:07 EDT 2010

On Thu 30 Sep 2010 19:28 +0200, Netanel Shine wrote:
> when we gonna see the AUR-gets update?
>
> adding all the fixes.. new translations and the other commites?

I believe that I've enabled all the new translations in 1.7.0, if
there's anything specific that I missed please point it out, or send it
to the list again.

When it comes to reviewing or pushing other patches, all I can say is
"when I get to it." I'm glad to see that there's more activity on this
list lately. Hopefully someone will be able to step up and help with the
AUR in the new future.

Cheers.