[aur-dev] bold title bar

Loui Chang louipc.ist at gmail.com
Tue Oct 26 21:29:57 EDT 2010

On Wed 27 Oct 2010 03:10 +0200, Martti Kühne wrote:
> btw... when is the title bar update to be made?

It should be done on the next release, there's no scheduled date.

> this is  still irritating, and also users who have non-white
> background colors will be confused by the current layout.

Can you explain that? I'm not really sure what you mean about non-white
backgrounds.

I really think the AUR should have some visual distinction from the rest
of the Arch web though, since it helps to imply that the packages are
separate, unofficial and unsupported.

> just to bring in my own shards of critics, aur is pretty cool so far...
> keep up the greatest repo ever!

Cheers.