[aur-dev] some patches to gendummydata (take 3)

Lukas Fleischer archlinux at cryptocrack.de
Tue Apr 12 07:08:38 EDT 2011

On Thu, Apr 07, 2011 at 03:21:48PM +0200, Lukas Fleischer wrote:
> On Wed, Apr 06, 2011 at 07:27:59PM -0700, elij wrote:
> > On Wed, Apr 6, 2011 at 7:23 PM, elij <elij.mx at gmail.com> wrote:
> > > Updated with changes Lukas requested.
> > >
> > > - split logging and mysql removal into separate patches
> > > - update logging patch with uppercase variable convention
> > > - drop tabs -> spaces patch
> > > - clarified commit messages
> >
> > hmm. looks like I missed a single line extraction in my rebase -i for
> > splitting the mysql and logging patches.
> >
> > > +CATEGORIES_COUNT = 17  # the number of categories from aur-schema
> >
> > I can fix and resend if desired.
>
> Nah, 's alright. I'll keep that in mind and fix it when applying your
> patches.
>
> Apart from that, your patches look fine to me now. I'll push them as
> soon as the gettext/Transifex transition is done.

Pushed, including the "CATEGORIES_COUNT" fix.

I also changed the random number range used in genCategory() in the
MySQL dependency patch to generate 1-based IDs instead of 0-based ones.
Otherwise it would generate wrong IDs and foreign key constraints on the
"CategoryID" column would fail when importing dummy data into the
database.