[aur-dev] Old, unapplied patches

Loui Chang louipc.ist at gmail.com
Tue Feb 8 19:50:39 EST 2011

On Tue 08 Feb 2011 19:42 +0100, PyroPeter wrote:
> On 02/07/2011 02:36 PM, PyroPeter wrote:
> >Hello AUR developers,
> >
> >there is a great backlog of patches that work well, but are not applied.
> >
> >Among them are:
> >* The right-to-left fixes for the hebrew translation
> >* Making links in comments clickable
> >* Deletion through the web interface
> >
> >It would be great if you could take some time to review and apply them.
>
> It's a pity nobody even bothers to reply to this topic.
> Obviously there is no point in contributing to the AUR if the
> contribution is just ignored.

Well, I have to apologise for this. I sat on these patches for far too
long and I couldn't find the time or interest to apply them. I do really
appreciate the community members' contributions. We finally have someone
new (Lukas) that has taken the initiative to maintain and develop the
AUR, so hopefully we can see more of these contributions being applied
if I'm not able to.