[aur-dev] AUR 1.8.0 released
archlinux at cryptocrack.de
Sun Feb 20 13:21:54 EST 2011
1.8.0 is finally out !
Please note that this release removes all the code for automatic tarball
extraction. From now on, only PKGBUILDs and source tarballs will be
accessible via the AUR web interface. 1.8.0 also introduces a package
blacklist and a blacklist helper which can be used to avoid submission
of packages from the official repos to the AUR.
Other changes include:
* Original submitters in package details.
* Variable parser improvements.
* "python2" shebang for all Python scripts.
* "First" and "Last" links in search results.
* Timestamps for out-of-date packages.
* Clickable links in comments.
* Auto redirection from confirmation screens.
* RTL support.
* Updated translations.
* InnoDB compatibility for all tables.
* Database cleanups.
* Fixes for some XSS vulnerabilities.
* Fixes for all bugs reported on the bug tracker  :)
Check the Git log  for a complete list.
The official Arch Linux AUR setup  will be upgraded soon!
More information about the aur-dev