[aur-dev] Couple of patches
elij.mx at gmail.com
Wed May 11 00:01:26 EDT 2011
Here are a few patches.
The first patch removes the 'submitter' field from the web-ui package results.
The second patch fixes several instances where db_query's result was not
tested before performing mysql queries upon it. This patch might be a tad messy
due to some unfortunate 'vim retab!' foolery. A result of forgetting to set
noexpandtab before editing and writing out some changes. Mostly just a silly
reformatting of some document strings. If the rest of the patch is wanted, I
can rebase and re-edit this particular patch if desired.
The third patch fixes an odd case I ran into where a user didn't exist, but
a query was being performed anyway -- and relying on the sql failure to handle
the lack of account.
The final patch was just fixing an inconsistency I ran across, where depending
on the error state, either a zero or an empty string was returned. php evaluates
both to false, so it doesn't _really_ matter, but consistency is nice. :)
More information about the aur-dev