[aur-dev] Removed two of my dated packages & picking up an abandoned one.

Jason vryali at gmail.com
Thu Nov 17 09:24:28 EST 2011

First time sending to this list, so apologies in advance for any
mistakes/breaches in etiquette :)  I posted some questions on the AUR
section of the BBS and was informed I should send an email here:

1. I have two old packages I'd like to get removed from the AUR: gwclient32
& gwclient64.  They were my first attempt at doing stuff in the AUR and I
later made a single dual architecture PKGBUILD, which I'm still maintaining
(gwclient).

2. I'd like to become the maintainer for citrix-client, and remove
bin32-citrix-client entirely.  I needed this for work and made a single
PKDBUILD for both architectures, which I've attached here as a tarball
(Though I haven't tested the 32 bit version, in fairness).

Cheers,

--
~Jason