[aur-dev] Added license search (fixed)

Lukas Fleischer archlinux at cryptocrack.de
Mon Oct 24 13:46:38 EDT 2011

On Mon, Oct 24, 2011 at 06:43:33PM +0200, Alexander Rødseth wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Thanks for the feedback. The rationale is to make it easier to find
> packages to adopt, or to find packages that can be moved.

Your patches look better now :) Thanks!

A small tip for the future: You can submit an amended patch instead of
sending a patch to your patch next time (in case of a single patch, just
use `git commit --amend` when committing the fix). And it might be
worthwhile to add a short comment to the patch (like the rationale in
this case). I'll do this for you before pushing these patches.

Anyway, since I never felt like I needed to search for a specific
license, still a +/-0 from me. Anyone else?