[aur-dev] Drop packages

Petronio Padilha petroniopadilha at gmail.com
Wed May 16 17:29:16 EDT 2012

Hello there!!

On the 15th and 16th  May I did upload three packages: archscript,
archsysinfo, and finally archsysinfo-git (the ok-version!).

So,let's start from the beginning...

First... i did upload my source named:  *archscript*. After I upload,
someone told me I could not leave the package without "-git" in its name
and that there is also a script called archscript. So I decided to change
the package name, but I made a mistake again...
I identified a little problem with PKGBUILD and with the git code.
So finally I uploaded the final version archsysinfo-git.

I would like to stay with *archsysinfo-git *and remove *archscript *and *
archsysinfo*

Sorry for the confusion.