[aur-dev] AUR 2.0.0 released

matthias at archlinux.de matthias at archlinux.de
Wed Nov 14 12:11:06 EST 2012

I know that I am a little bit late to the party, but the German
translation has been pushed from 86% to 99% a few days ago. We could
easily get rid of the ugly hosh-posh on the German frontpage, if someone
would pull the current version from Transifex. There are still things to
be done - a reported bug (Anmelden/Registrieren), a few untranslated
strings (flag/unflag is really a hard one), and the whole thing needs to
be improved with regard to style and consistency. In the meantime,
however, we would do much better with the 99%-version.