[aur-dev] Data left behind from a deleted package

Connor Behan connor.behan at gmail.com
Sat Mar 2 04:33:42 EST 2013

When I recently looked through the AUR source, it seemed to me that when
a package is deleted, a record is only removed from the `Packages` table
and that there is data for the corresponding package still in
`CommentNotify`, `PackageComments`, `PackageContents`, `PackageSources`
and `PackageVotes`.

Does this orphan data get deleted by another mechanism I haven't seen?
If not, could I send patches that do a better job of cleaning it up?