[aur-dev] AUR 2.1.0 released
archlinux at cryptocrack.de
Mon Mar 18 15:18:19 EDT 2013
Changes since 2.0.1:
* Typeahead suggest for packages.
* Fix account editing and hijacking vulnerability.
* Fix account privilege escalation vulnerability.
* Clear a user's active sessions following account suspension.
* Several translation fixes/updates.
* pkgsubmit.php: Parse .AURINFO metadata.
.AURINFO files can now be included in source packages to overwrite
specific PKGBUILD fields. .AURINFO files are parsed line by line. The
syntax for each line is "key = value", where key is any of the following
Multiple "depend" lines can be specified to add multiple dependencies.
You can check the Git log  for a complete list of commits.
The official Arch Linux AUR setup  has already been upgraded!
More information about the aur-dev