[aur-dev] AUR 2.1.0 released

Nick Lanham nick at afternight.org
Tue Mar 19 14:15:05 EDT 2013

The typeahead suggest is great, but I would suggest that until I hit
down arrow, it not actually do anything (this is how most typeahead
systems work I believe).

For example, now, if I type "fo" and hit enter, I am left with a text
box that says "focal" and no search is run, whereas I would expect this
to simply search for "fo". To search for "fo" I have to type "fo" hit
escape and then enter, which is counter-intuitive, at least for me.

Cheers,

Nick