[aur-dev] list of AUR packages

Xyne xyne at archlinux.ca
Wed Dec 24 22:46:50 UTC 2014

Hi,

What is the current position on adding a query type to the JSON interface to
return a full list of AUR packages? If creating a JSON list of that size is
prohibitive, what about providing a simple, newline-delineated text file that
is refreshed via a cronjob?

I ask because I just discovered aurlist [1] and my immediate thought was that a
simple list would save considerable bandwidth and processing vs scraping the
search results.

If this already exists, please point me to it while mocking me gently.

Happy holidays btw ;) [2]

Regards,
Xyne

[1] https://aur.archlinux.org/packages/aurlist/