[aur-dev] Feature Request

John D Jones III unixgeek1972 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 12 23:36:10 EST 2014

Not sure if this is the right way to do this, but, I guess I'll find
out. I would like it if there was a way to display maintainer info in a
search query. So, say I search vim and want to see all the maintainers
who have a PKGBUILD in AUR with vim in it's name/description and
perhaps, a list of all maintainers, their last submission date, number
of packages, Number of Out of Date packages, IRC nick etc. I would
imagine it'd be relatively simple, an SQL query and leverage the current
search result page to display the fields. Thoughts?

--
Thanks,
John D Jones III
unixgeek1972 at gmail.com