[aur-dev] Difficulties setting up local aurweb server

Leonidas Spyropoulos artafinde at gmail.com
Mon Jun 15 21:36:44 UTC 2015

Hi Marcel,

On 06/15/2015 10:33 PM, Marcel Korpel wrote:
> * Johannes Löthberg <johannes at kyriasis.com> (Mon, 15 Jun 2015 23:02:58
> +0200):
>> The 403 error is likely due to maintenance mode being turned on.
>
> Maintenance mode? Well, at least that was not the issue, it was
> 'directory index of "/srv/http/aurweb/web/html/" is forbidden'.
>
> Marcel

I had to put a root to nginx pointing to /srv/http/aurweb/web/http. Now
the best approach but now it's working so I leave it as is. It's a VM
anyway so not really an issue.

PS: I also use NFS sharing between host and guest to hold the aurweb to
the host (and make any changes there) and host the nginx, mysql etc to
the guest.