[aur-dev] Undefined index: AURSID, was: Re: Difficulties setting up local aurweb server

Marcel Korpel marcel.korpel at gmail.com
Tue Jun 16 15:51:14 UTC 2015

* Lukas Fleischer <lfleischer at archlinux.org> (Tue, 16 Jun 2015 14:05:59
+0200):
> You need to move the block that handles .php URIs above the
> "match-anything" rule, check [1] for details.

Yes, got it! Now aurweb displays fine and I also got the database
connection working after entering another password.

Now there's a strange thing with the dummy data: after removing
CategoryID, of which I'll send in a patch soon, I get an error viewing
the submitter, maintainer and last packager on a package page. Above a
user name, this appears:

Notice: Undefined index: AURSID in /srv/http/aurweb/web/lib/aur.inc.php
on line 189

This only appears when not logged in (but not in live aurweb). Does
there need to be a check for that cookie being present?

Best, Marcel