[aur-dev] Fixed translation

Eli Schwartz eschwartz at archlinux.org
Thu Aug 3 14:16:14 UTC 2017

On 08/03/2017 08:20 AM, Daniel Milde wrote:
> Hi all,
> I fixed one annoying wrong translation in submenu for czech language.
>
> Patch in attachement.

See doc/i18n.txt for instructions on translating aurweb. We do *not* do
patches, because that would get unmanageable; instead, in preparation
for a release we have a string freeze, all translation strings are
uploaded to Transifex, and then the Transifex translations are merged
into aurweb right before release.

Also, as a general rule regarding patches we prefer inline patches
rather than attachments. e.g. git-send-email(1)

--
Eli Schwartz